Paraframe™ II SS SE
Price: £29.13 | £34.96 incl. VAT
Part of the Paraframe series by Gerber, the Paraframe II is based on the same minimal design, and is the largest knife within its range. Available in either a fine edge or semi-serrated blade depending on user preference. The blade itself is constructed from high carbon steel known for its strength, whilst the handle is constructed from stainless steel which offers both corrosion & stain resistance, increasing the longevity of the knife.
With a completely open frame, the Paraframe II is lightweight and easy to clean, and comes equipped with a built-in clip for easy carrying as well as a frame-lock mechanism for securing the clip point blade.
Additionally, the built-in thumbstud makes the knife suitable for one-handed opening. Perfect for everyday use on-the-go or at home.
Out of stock
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Blade Length: 90 mm/ 3.5 inches
- Overall Length: 210 mm/ 8.2 inches
- Closed Length: 120 mm/ 4.7 inches
- Weight: 119g
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip point
- Blade Material: High Carbon
- Blade Type: Fine edge or semi-serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening