Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife™ FE
Price: £66.63 | £79.96 incl. VAT
A survival knife with a difference, this fixed blade knife incorporates several important features that can make the difference between success and failure. The blade is made from high carbon steel with either a fine or semi-serrated edge, giving the wielder choice of cutting options. The high carbon steel allows for greater edge retention than a lower grade steel.
The knife is easy to wield with a handle made from ergonomic textured rubber, increasing grip and reducing slippage. Includes a built-in lanyard hole and an integrated survival whistle in the lower handle/ pommel area. The sheath is constructed from lightweight military-grade mildew resistant nylon, and an integrated diamond knife sharpener in the front and a set of land to air instructions & survival guide in the back, as well as a Firestarter.
- Full Fine Edge High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade – Ideal for edge retention
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel – At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle – Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter – Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener – Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Blade Length: 120 mm/ 4.72 inches
- Overall Length: 250 mm/ 9.84 inches
- Weight: 388g